RULES ON COURT BOOKINGS AND PLAY TIMES
As a reminder, the Glenbrook Association has allocated specific days/times exclusive for Calgary Padel Club members. All other days/times will be shared between CPC members, community members and Pickleball players (although the odds are good that we won't cross too much with anyone else).
CPC EXCLUSIVE DAYS/TIMES:
Court 1 (West): Monday to Thursday 6pm to 10pm
Court 2 (East): Tuesday and Thursday 6pm- to 10pm
Courts 1 & 2: Saturday- All day for CPC booking
Friday and Sunday are available to members and the general public on a first come first serve drop-in basis. Members can still book a court. If there is a conflict with other players already on the court, they have to follow the time playing rules that will be published at the courts.
The sign will indicate that in the event that people show up to play, any players that may already be using the court will have an extra 30 minutes of play. The play slots are 45 minutes when there are people waiting to play.
HOW TO BOOK A COURT
Book a court at the Calgary Padel Club using the Skedda booking system.
- Select the court and the length of the playing time (usually 1.5 hours)
- The next screen will ask you to create an account with the Skedda system.
- After that the booking detail sheet loads. In the "Booking Title" field enter the names of the other players for that court, if you know the names.
- Hit "Confirm booking" and you are done!
- You will receive a confirmation email.