PLAY PADEL AT THE CALGARY PADEL CLUB
A MAXIMUM OF FUN
* Less physical effort is required than in tennis or squash
* Longer rallies due to the small size of the court and walls
* More time playing and less time picking up balls
* Rallies are incredibly fun for players
Padel offers 50 minutes of real game per hour, versus only 15 minutes of real game for tennis!
ACCESSIBLE FOR EVERYONE
* Players learn how to play relatively quickly and improve fast. We can play immediately!
* The point starts with a serve underhanded which is an easy shot to make and to return
* There are two chances to hit the ball, before and after the walls
* The racquet is very easy to handle
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, everyone can have fun playing padel!
SOCIAL AND FRIENDLY
* It’s a team sport, only played in doubles
* Having 4 people at the same time on a small court brings everyone closer, making social conversation between players a much more integral part of the game
* It’s an entertaining sport to play and to watch
It is an intergenerational game, in which grand-parents can play with parents and kids, and everyone can have fun together.
Come out to play!
Come to one of our open play days. Even if you’ve never played padel before, or if you’ve tried to play tennis, or other racket sports and failed miserably, you’ll discover that padel is for you!
Play at Calgary Padel Club, the best padel club in Alberta!
Call us at 587-351-3501
You can also email us at: email@example.com